Sunday, August 12, 2012

Only at the beginning


  I miss you every day and every second of those days. Your name is always in my thoughts and the memories we shared are always so close to my heart. I know I should be trying to get over you and yes I try all the time, but it just seems impossible to forget about you. This feeling I have I have only felt it once and I guess is what they call love. When I hear your voice I tremble, when I can't talk to you I panic, when I see you I feel my heart racing so fast, and now that I don't have you I feel the walls closing in on me. There's nothing in life I would want more than to be wrapped in your arms and knowing you feel what I'm feeling. But love is a two way road at the beginning is bewitching and when the end is near you feel your heart is gonna stop and you feel unimaginable pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment